Sunday, January 17, 2016

7 days, 7 dinners - Winter Warmers

Monday: Spicy Sausage and Bean Casserole - see the recipe HERE

Tuesday: Shepherd's pie and seasonal vegetables - I like to see what veg are on offer at the last minute so I don't plan this exactly, I often buy them on the day at a marked down price.

Wednesday: Sweet and spicy Lamb Stew - see the recipe HERE

Thursday: Lamb steaks braised with rosemary and garlic and seasonal vegetables. - I know lamb is more of a spring dish but I love it and served braised it is very comforting.

Friday: Meatballs and spaghetti

Saturday: Cajun chicken with roast vegetables. (I simply buy cajun seasoning)

Sunday: Mushroom and cashew roast, roast potatoes, veg and gravy. MUSHROOM AND CASHEW ROAST
       

6 comments:

  1. I just checked out your Spicy Sausage casserole recipe :)

    I cannot wait to try this out- perhaps tomorrow :P
    #ukbloggers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a yummy week of food. I am feeling so hungry thinking of lamb steaks now! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Lamb is definitely one of my favourites.

      Delete
  3. Sweet aand spicy lamb stew sounds so good! I really have to try that recipe xx

    Miss Kitty Kaos - Adventures Of A Riot Grrrl

    ReplyDelete