Saturday, July 5, 2014

Review - Yes to Carrots Pampering Conditioner

Just a quick review today.  One of my new favourite conditioners - 'Yes to Carrots' It costs about £7-8 for 5oo ml.  It is 99% natural and contains organic carrots and other organic fruits, vegetables and oils as well as dead sea mud.


You may be relieved to know it doesn't smell like carrots - smells lovely actually - but a nice natural smell, nothing over-powering. It is good and rich and thick but rinses out leaving hair not greasy or clogged but still squeaky clean. It does a good job of adding softness and shine. Leaves my hair feeling lovely. My only quibble is the top is a bit fiddly.  A little goes a long way.

Verdict

A good product for this price range. One I will be keen to use quite often.

8 comments:

  1. Ooh I saw these on ASOS the other day and was contemplating trying some of the products, however had never really heard of them! Good to hear its nice and rich - I suffer so badly with greasy hair, I have to wash it every morning :(

    meimei xx

    www.meimeisays.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like trying natural products and this is one of my favourites. My hair isn't very greasy though. It can be hard finding what suits - as we are all different.

      Delete
  2. I think you may be the only blogger I've seen write a positive review of any of the 'Yes To' range recently, glad to liked it.

    Fiona @ www.dollydowsie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can only say what works for me - and I do like this - I guess it depends on your hair etc.

      Delete
  3. Looks like a nice products to try, will def have a look :) lively blog with all the recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's definitely something different, would never have thought of putting a carrot based product on my hair, but interesting to know what the beauty world is making use of, and why not!

    I have nominated your blog for the Liebster Award, hope it will help you gain new followers and discover new blogs. Find out more here - Just discovered your blog recently, I look forward to swotting up on tips as I keep on crafting under my new name and try to make more waves. Thanks for setting up the blog. I have nominated it/you for the Liebster Award - if you want to take part and hopefully gain new followers/ discover new blogs you can find out more on my post - http://www.thesecitydays.co.uk/2014/07/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for nominating me. I have had a quick look and can see there's quite a bit to read and digest so I will try and get back to it over the weekend.

      Delete