Saturday, July 12, 2014

Review - OV Natural Rosy Glow moisturiser

I have been using this little pot of moisturiser for around a week and I'm astonished to say it actually does give my, rather old, sallow, skin a lovely healthy glow.  It feels so much softer and healthier!


It cost £7.50 for a mini pot. It is really quite small but you do only need a little at a time. It's a good size for trying out.

You can check out OV naturals here:  Orchard View Naturals

UPDATE  Sadly OV naturals no longer make this moisturiser, but instead make a range of natural oils. I haven't tried them yet, but maybe they will make their way onto my Christmas wishlist.

13 comments:

  1. ooh that seems like a good price for the product! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/07/pool-side.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh this looks good. What kind of scent does it have?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has a very subtle scent of damask roses - it's really lovely.

      Delete
  3. This sounds like a nice product and good size for packing when travelling too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true - I hadn't thought of that!

      Delete
  4. I'm always looking out for skin moisturiser products. Can this product be used on hands? They have taken a real battering since having a baby as I'm always dipping my hands in the bottle steriliser box- Milton and skin doesn't mix well! Will check it out! Amelia
    http://ohlittleonesweet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know. As it's all natural I can't see why not, except hand cream might be a bit richer and cheaper. Ouch, I would think steriliser fluid is very drying.

      Delete
  5. I've never heard of this brand before, great price though!

    JustJulie | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds a nice product. Not heard of OV. #weekendbloghop

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing! I am always looks for a good new moisturiser.

    Dannii - www.hungryhealthyhappy.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not heard of Orchard View products so thanks for introducing me to them. I am always looking for good moisturisers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good price for a product like that! Thanks for linking up with #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete