Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Buddha Beauty Company Reed Diffuser

I'm not a fan of the air-fresheners you can buy in the supermarket. To me they smell like the synthetic chemicals they contain - too strong and irritating. I like to use products in my home that are natural, organic, and 'green' as far as possible. But I do like my home to smell nice, and whilst nothing beats fresh air, it's not always possible to have a warm, fresh, summer breeze wafting through the house.

I have recently been trying the Vanilla Orchid Reed Diffuser from Buddha Beuaty Company.


I have to say I'm very pleased with this. The smell is subtle and warm and homely.  My hubby hates anything too 'perfumy' around the house but he's quite happy with this and other relatives have mentioned that it's a nice but gentle smell.

I like the look of it too.  It fits in pretty much anywhere in the house, and in fact has been moved around a bit, but is currently happily sitting in the bathroom. I find it has a quite comforting smell that I appreciate whether relaxing in the bath or popping in the bathroom just before bed.

I have had this little bottle on the go for a few weeks now and it is lasting ages.

You can check out their range here:  http://www.buddha-beauty.com/shop/organic-reed-diffusers-


15 comments:

  1. Its great to hear the smell is nice and subtle and not too overpowering - looks lovely :)

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love a subtle scent , but with me having dogs i need something more stronger , especially when its wet weather like it is today but this sounds lovely x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, the wet dog smell. Unfortunately hubby is allergic to pet hair so no dogs here.

      Delete
  3. I love reed diffusers! Will check them out following your review! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this review! I am not a fan of air fresheners either, so I will check this out.

    Dannii - Hungry Healthy Happy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for popping in and reading.

      Delete
  5. I love reed diffusers. Not only they give a nice aroma (some of them) but they also look so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love reed diffusers, such a lovely way to make a room smell nice without over doing it! Not so good in a house with little hands who like to touch everything though!

    Thank you for linking up with the #WeekendBlogHop

    Laura x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, definitely not something you want little hands to pick up - I can just imagine a game of pick up sticks and the liquid going everywhere!

      Delete
  7. This looks great, I love reed diffusers. As long as you have a high-up surface to put them on!
    Thanks for linking up with #WeekendBlogHop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My little ones are big ones now so I have all but forgotten the need to put everything on high shelves. Actually they are bigger than me now so they sometimes put things where I can't reach them lol.

      Delete
  8. I hate overpowering smells, this sounds lovely and subtle. Thanks for linking up with #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete