Monday, May 26, 2014

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish

I'm a big fan of natural products and my daughter is too, and she introduced me to this one. 


I wasn't sure if I liked it the first time I used it as it has a rather strong scent of eucaluptus and rosemary. However the smell has grown on me. I was also a little concerned as it has a warming sensation on the skin and having a very senstitive skin I was worried this might herald the start of a bad reaction. However I soon realised it wasn't causing me any problems.

Having used it a good number of times now I really like how fresh and clean it makes my face feel. Over a period of time it genuinely seems to have made an improvement to my dull complexion and large pores. However, I do find it a tad drying and need to follow it with a good moisturiser.

I have now got into a routine of using it a couple of times a week and using some other natural cleansers that don't dry my skin for the rest of the week. This seems to be working well and I'm happy at the improvements in my skin since I started doing so.


6 comments:

  1. I need to start using mine.. Its in my cupboard untouched :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really good. My skin dries out more now I'm older so I don't use it all the time but I will keep using it a couple of times a week for sure.

      Delete
  2. Hi Heather! I've been using Liz Earle for quite a while now - I found that it helped me with spots when I was younger! I still use a number of their male products, especially their aftershave moisturiser and their shaving cream, both seem to be really beneficial and good for sensitive skin :)

    Chivalrous
    #UKBloggers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I didn't know they did a man's range. I would love to get something for hubby to try as he has a sensitive skin too. I will go hunt some down. Thanks!

      Delete
  3. I have this but haven't given it a try yet. I hope it isn't too drying as it won't do my face any good but going to give it a go.

    www.prettybigbutterflies.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find it just a little drying but I'm in my fifties and my skin has dried out a lot with age. My daughter who has very dry skin and eczema swears by it.

      Delete