Saturday, September 28, 2013

Beauty advent calendars

I have no idea how long beauty advent calendars have been around. I'm not a trendy fashion follower, but my daughter would absolutely adore them, as I'm sure a lot of young ladies would. So, I'm very happy to share this competion from a fellow, and way more experienced, blogger:



Here's the linky to the competion
http://confessionsofasecretshopper.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/christmas-countdown-beauty-advent.html?showComment=1380091984187#c6329234349015628956

How great do these look:






5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for a great comp. My daughter spotted my entry and is most impressed.

      Delete
  2. Hah, you know me so well! I just ordered the boots one :) not my favourite but much cheaper. They started last year with ciate and you. There's also lego ones I might get jake :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do think they look such good fun. Fingers crossed. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete