Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year's Resolution

I didn't intend to make any reslutions this year. However, I got up deciding that the time was ripe for giving myself a little kick up the bum to get myself on track with all the things I keep half-heartedly doing. Or promising myself I will do, sometime...

 The first thing was to make a better go of getting my life balance right. I find it so easy to get bogged down doing what I think I should be rather than seizing the moment. So I started the day with a little trip out in the sunshine. Splendid!  

Home for lunch and a commitment to myself to start eating more healthily and particularly to eat more raw food. Enjoyed a salad lunch and several smoothies, though I am having some cooked items on my plate for dinner - as well as some raw. Need to work on the raw main-meal recipes to add variety. 



Some housework, some reading, and now another promise I made myself - get the hang of blogging. So here goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment